Saturday, January 21, 2012

From here on out...

I have been trying to decide what direction I want to take this blog. Here are a few ideas I had about possible "content" for my blog...
-documenting my MAT journey
-Health and Fitness.
-Parenting, household, that type of stuff
-just a blog about "hot topics." Whether its about issues in education, around the globe, or local news and media...just get my views and opinions out there.

Whatever I decide to do with this, I want it to be interesting to the people who take the time to read it. So now I ask YOU! What are your interests? What blogs do you read on a regular basis?

4 comments:

  1. hi Traci! You know, I think that all those topics are great, but why limit it? I think you should blog about all of the topics that are relevant to education that would be pertinent to the student, teacher, those interested in education and the parents. Your journey would give those who are interested in getting into the Education program an idea of what it is like and would further help us decide if we wanted to go into it or not, the challenges involved in it and what we would gain from it. Hopefully I have helped somewhat in your decision process, but I am looking forward to whatever you decide to blog about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite frankly you don't have to decide to be exclusive. You could use the blog to discuss several topics and "label" or "tag" them so that the readers can just choose the "label" they wish to follow and only read those. It may become awkward but check out some journalists' blogs. They write about many different topics and label them.

    I do admit that the most difficult part of any assignment is choosing a topic or title. I see it constantly in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm going to be a new parent this year so for me Parenting, household, that type of stuff would interest me. However I'm more of a techie/video game type of person. So I normally visit sites line engadget.com and kotaku.com

    ReplyDelete